International Center for Advocacy on Rights to Health (ICARH) is a non-government organization, committed to ensuring that key target populations have access to adequate legal and health care services in Nigerian.
ICARH is pleased to advertise for the positions of an:
SENIOR ADMIN OFFICER
Position Description: Reports directly to the Director of Finance and Admin, Senior Admin Officer will help to develop and implement a standard administrative structure and policies as well as the management and effective use of personnel within an organization.
Responsibilities: The Senior Admin Officer is expected to understand ICARH's goals and objectives and be able to implement policies, which will develop and retain the right administrative structure and required staff needed to meet these objectives.
- Maintain a strong Organizational structure
- Maintaining a strong and accessible database
- Oversees the development of an organization website; this includes working with various department to maintain an up to date and informative website
- Sees to a secure, comfortable and efficient workplace
- Oversees the operations of component units of administration department (procurement, store, personnel, logistics etc.)
Staff Welfare/ Building staff Capabilities
- Develop and maintain a functional training plan for the staff
- Oversees the processing of staff request for further training in accordance with the organization’s policies
- Provides advice and assistance to staff and management on pay benefit system
- Responsible for communicating vacancies and advertise job opening after due consultation with the management
- Oversees recruitment procedures; this includes assisting the personnel Officer in short listing of applicants and organizing and executing of interview.
- Responsible for drafting of offer letter and termination letter
- A good spoken and written communication skills
- The ability to build good working relationships with colleagues at all levels
- Fairness and objectivity
- Discretion with confidential information
- Good organizational ability
- High levels of accuracy and attention to details
- Calmness under pressure
- Good administrator and computer skills
- Bachelor’s Degree/HND in Social Sciences preferably in Administration
- A Masters degree in Administration and a professional certificate will be an added advantage
- 1-3 years working experience in a relevant field
To apply for the above job position, please send your CV to email@example.com on or before 10th November, 2017.